Monday, December 13, 2010

30 Days Of Comics: Day 19: A Comic You've Sold

Invincible #1-4


Though I recently sold a slew of X-Men to finance our trip to Canada, sold a bunch of comics for credit at mycomicshop.com, and lots of others in the last few decades this was my most recent sale.

I picked this up when it first came out, thinking it was a mini-series ala Firebreather.  When it wasn't, I set it aside and forgot about it.  

When I started giving The Armchair Squid comics, I pulled this one out as something I remember liking but not enough to buy monthly.  I checked mycomicshop.com to see how much they would give me first (sorry, Squid) and discovered that this was Robert Kirkman's "other" book and sought after.

An eBay auction later and I have a little extra dough to spend on the kids this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. No apologies necessary. I am grateful for your generosity. I'm looking forward to catching up on them over break!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites