Tuesday, July 3, 2012

T-Shirt Tuesday: July 3, 2012

"Firefly"!  

The kids gave this to me for my birthday last year, right after we discovered the show.  My wife and I have birthdays 1 day and 1 year apart.  We are the "same" age for one day a year!  We spent our day last year in Montreal and the kids brought my presents with them for me to open.  

I had lunch with some former colleagues today.  One remarked that she liked the shirt and commented on how prolific the fireflies were in Vermont this year.  I pointed out that the shirt was referring to a television show.  She essentially gave me a "No duh" and told me how much she had liked the show!  Totally out of character for her and reaffirmed why I cherish her friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites