Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Once upon a time and a very good time it was..."

I missed my daily blogging goal being unable to post "Silly Saturday" yesterday and will miss "Music Monday" tomorrow.

Yesterday was one of those crazy, busy summer Saturdays....birthday parties, naps, a few errands, barbecues with friends...

Tomorrow is my son's birthday.  This afternoon we are heading to a State Park to camp and he wants to spend the day tomorrow exploring some caves and hike around Smugglers' Notch.  We also have kickball practice tomorrow night preparing for the upcoming playoffs.

I'll try to get back on track for Tuesday and Wednesday....I have already written Thursday and Friday but won't tell you why until Wednesday!


Our destination tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites