1. The golf tournament was a blast. I injured my foot the day before we started and was rather ill Friday night after qualifying through most of Saturday's match play, but overall we did better than the last time we entered....we still lost, but it was fun. I enjoyed that my cousins played this year. We all committed to playing again next year (and beyond!) and want to make strides towards establishing some traditions of our own, while still paying homage to those who played before us.
2. I am so far behind in my Google Reader and getting back to everyone who comments here it is not even funny. I am going to set aside time the next few days to get caught up....
3. I got an iPhone on Wednesday afternoon. It was a significant (free) upgrade from the phone I was using. Lots of bells and whistles....we will see where it goes.
4. As I type this I am at school waiting for my teaching partner. We are going to send home some parent stuff and I am going to try and tackle my room. The furniture situation still bugs me but I will right that issue today!
5. This will be my last week of regularly planned blogging. I want to keep with the rest of my summer theme this week, but I semi-officially start back to work next week and I am sure my downtime will start to look quite differently. More on all of that later this week.