Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Songs in 30 Days: Day 19 – A song from your favorite album

Your FAVORITE album!?!?  Good gravy, how do you decide?  No matter what I pick I will be leaving SOMETHING out.  There are the albums I first discovered as a boy....the ones that helped get me through high school....the ones that helped get me through DARK times...the ones that lift me up and inspire me...


I guess I will go with the first album that was MINE...sure, I picked it up because McCartney was on it, but it came out when I was away from home for the first time at college.  I had heard of Elvis, but he wasn't really on my radar.  By the time the album came out, I was several months removed from my brain surgery but was struggling.  This eclectic album helped me a lot.


Enjoy!


Veronica by Elvis Costello










=========================================================
The "30 Songs in 30 Days" challenge, inspired by the tumblr list. Our 30 Songs roster:

The Armchair Squid

1 comment:

  1. Brain surgery? There is much I don't know about you, grasshopper...

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites