Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Days Of Comics: Day 4: A Comic That Reminds You Of A Place

Amazing Spider-Man #129This comics could fit into another category or two, but this comic will always remind me of the time I spent at Northeastern University in Boston.

My college career was delayed a few months after an illness. When I finally started school, I realize now, in retrospect, I was more than a little messed up.

Luckily, I found a friend who collected comics and helped me survive my time there. Unfortunately, others "conspired" against me and made things difficult. Due to this, money ran short. To pay off one of my bills, I sold this comic.

It was a turning point and things eventually stabilized, but forever this comic will remind me of my time in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites