Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn

Extreme Measures (Mitch Rapp, #9)Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really like these books. I like the idea that there is someone who loves this country so much that he is willing to be the CIA's secret weapon against the rest of the world. I know things aren't black and white in the world, that so much is gray, but Mitch Rapp is a black and white bad-ass.

My only quibble is that some of the character names are too similar. I am not a very close reader and at times I had trouble keeping track of who was the terrorist's dyed in the wool leader and who was trying to be the voice of reason.

I can't wait for the next book....


View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites