Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ranking the Red Sox Roster

From Boston.com. I will try to comment once I get rid of this headache...

25. Julio Lugo
24. Josh Bard
23. Manny Delcarmen
22. Tim Wakefield
21. Brad Penny
20. Rocco Baldelli
19. Javier Lopez
18. Takashi Saito
17. John Smoltz
16. Jason Varitek
15. Ramon Ramirez
14. Hideki Okajima
13. Justin Masterson
12. Jed Lowrie
11. Mike Lowell
10. Daisuke Matsuzaka
9. Jacoby Ellsbury
8. J.D. Drew
7. Jonathan Papelbon
6. Jason Bay
5. Kevin Youkilis
4. Dustin Pedroia
3. Josh Beckett
2. Jon Lester
1. David Ortiz

2 comments:

  1. Ha!

    When I glanced quickly at the title of this post I thought it read: "Ranking the Red Sox Rooster"

    Otherwise...interesting ranking. I like Ortiz, but I don't know if he belongs at #1.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites