Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March!

Hey there!  Long time, no see!  These comics all have a March cover date!  I couldn't pick a strong year for releases like I have done in the past so here is just a smattering...


1966
My oldest March comic! 


1972
A March comic featuring my hometown of Rutland, Vermont!


1983
First March comic I bought off the shelf!


1988
The last March comic (actually the LAST comic altogether) I bought before a five year hiatus from comics!

2003
Just a cheeky Batgirl cover I really like!



2008
The first mature themed series I ever picked up.  This was a satisfying finale.


2012
One of only two comics on my pull list right now....I sat down a few weeks back and finally read the first 8 issues of this and it blew me away!  I absolutely love this series!

1 comment:

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites