Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Challenge Accepted!

Recently, on his wonderful blog, Comics Make No Sense, Adam ran this Avengers cover.



Adam then wondered "Now just imagine how awesome that would be if you got rid of the dialogue, the sound effects and the "The Coming of Red Wolf!" blurb."

Well, I only have an old Paint program, but this is my quick and dirty version....


You can see where I had trouble blending and fixing things (especially Thor's helmet wing!) but all in all it was kinda fun...Makes me wish I had a decent editing program!

2 comments:

  1. If you actually are Adobe is offering one of their old creative suites for free b/c they're not longer supporting it. We recently downloaded it in the office for quick fixes. I do prefer your version of the cover. Sometimes less is more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! Also, kind of makes you wonder even more what would happen if Lobo and Wolverine were in the same company...

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites