Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Goodreads

Star Trek: CountdownStar Trek: Countdown by Robert Orci

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I usually read only superhero comics...and then it is usually only single issues...not trade paperbacks. However, I do like Star Trek. I thought the Next Generation cast got the short shrift, movie wise, and thought it would be neat to see more of their adventures. I haven't read a Trek book in a long time. I liked the new movie and thought that this would be the best of all possible worlds.



Not a bad way to kill an hour or so. I found it on eBay for $3.99 with free shipping which made it cheaper than hunting down the individual issues.



If you like Trek and can suspend disbelief (I think those two statements actually go hand in hand) then I honestly believe you will enjoy this.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read a good Star Trek novel in a while either. Will look for the eBook version.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites