Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another 30 Day Challenge!

I am not sure when I last posted "live" as the month of May was a blur.  I spent most of the month ill, had a brief stay in the hospital, suffered some flooding of our house and have rapidly moved towards the end of my first (and perhaps only) year of teaching 6th grade.


As the title of this post states, it is time for another 30 Day Challenge.  The Challenge was inspired by this tumblr list.   Both The Armchair Squid and Marc (Marc Whitman's Blog) have also taken up the challenge. We're kicking it off on Friday.  


I will admit to some fear, as both The Squid and Marc are not only music teachers, but far more adept at blogging.



1 comment:

  1. Have no fear!

    Like you, but without any good excuses, I haven't been able to focus on this project. hence, my first post - scheduled two months ago - was blank until I put something in it after the publication.

    Blog on, Most Favored Blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites