Friday, October 2, 2009

I can't tell if you're doing that ironically

Reblogged from F-U Penguin...

"What's with the stupid pose, Cat? I'm sure you think you are just headed for the Sears catalog now... or you are making fun of people who are headed for the Sears catalog. I'm going to be honest with you, Cat, you look like a total loser, so I really hope this isn't your laid-back-but-sophisticated look.

On the other hand, if you're really trying to make an ironic statement about funny photo portraits in a turn-of-the-century trucker-hat kind of way, then a. I hate you and b. you really should have gone all way. So either way, fuck you, Cat. The hours of Photoshop I will get out of you cannot heal the part of my soul you have destroyed. But I will try, Cat. I. will. try."


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. That cat is the coolest. I could only hope to pull off the Don Draper pose that cat makes look so effortless. Bastard.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites