Sunday, July 26, 2009

A View From The Roof

Last week I finally got up on the roof to fix the leak near the main vent. It was relatively straight-forward work. Here are the views from the roof of our house...I might add them to Google Earth at some point...


There is Nan on the deck, as I look to the south west. The fake chimney looking thing is what I needed to fix.


There is a smidgen of the pool and Nan's garden area to the south east.


Here is the whiffle ball field to the north east.


A tighter shot of the pool area and Logan and Haley!


The swing set looking due south.


Due east.

A blurry shot of the north (I think this was the first one I took and was a little shaky!)


It's me in my bright yellow working shirt...in case Google is using its satellites while I am up there. Nan wanted me to write them a message but they haven't rephotographed the area in 6 years so I did not bother...




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites