Friday, July 25, 2014

2014 Tommy Keane Invitational At Dartmouth College's Hanover Country Club

Later today, my July entry for the Cephalopod Coffeehouse will go live.  Right now, I am teeing off at the Tommy Keane Invitational in Hanover, NH.  Past posts about the TKI can be found HERE.


I am a late comer to the sport but thoroughly enjoy playing.  Once again, this year, my brother and I are joined by our cousins Marc and Lars.  We will be matched up on day one!  I am looking forward to this incredible weekend!

Last year we finished 4th in our flight, a single hole behind Marc and Lars.

You can check in on our progress HERE or HERE!

You can also click HERE for a previous post about golf and why I play in the TKI...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites