Monday, March 7, 2011

SNOW DAY!

This is the LAST Snow Day we can afford to have without our summer vacation plans being impacted.  It was also the least productive Snow Day I have had in that I only shoveled and cleared snow....no goofing off!


The back deck at 7:00 AM when we FINALLY got out of bed....

The cars from the bathroom window.  A fierce wind always blows up the street to us but this time it made the drifts creep out and take over half of the driveway...

The back deck at 4:00 PM.  The marks in the front are where Logan kept grabbing handfuls of the stuff to eat.


This storm really kicked my ass.  I am wiped out.  Going to head upstairs and have some of the fried pickles Nan and the kids are making....and probably a handful of ibuprofen, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites