Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reading...

Tripwire (Jack Reacher Series, #3) Tripwire by Lee Child


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
My library has a spinner rack of paperbacks that you can "take" and return on the honor system. I rarely check it out (my cousin Lee and I once had a conversation about the general "skeeviness" of reading used paperbacks) but the library is missing about 4 or 5 Reacher novels and while I was requesting them via ILL I spotted this one on the rack.

What a ride! Such a strong Reacher book. Actually fleshed out villains. Strong supporting characters. A subplot or two that tie in nicely and actually educate and tug at your heart.

While there is the typical ludicrousness (Reacher's pectoral muscles are abnormally thick so that the slug from a small calibre handgun actually appear to bounce off of his chest!!!) this is a strong entry in the Reacher mythos.

View all my reviews >>


**If you aren't on Goodreads yet, you should check it out. And then find me and share reviews. Thanks Marc (or was it Lee) for hooking me on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites