Sunday, March 29, 2009

What I'm Reading....earlier this week

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was the first book I read while out sick from school recently. The first in the series was a DCF nominated book. If you liked that one, you will like this one. No new ground is broken here. Inventive blend of pictures and pre-teen humor. A good series to try to hook a "non-reader".


View all my reviews.

**So Marc has convinced me to trade one on-line addiction (i.e. "Tribal Wars") for another (i.e. "Good Reads"). Something tells me this one MIGHT be a little more worthwhile. This was my first posting. Since I hadn't posted anything here in a while, I thought I would cheat with this cross post.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...easy now. Mindless gaming is good for the soul.

    After a few months of being on Goodreads with no one to share books with, I decided I had best get proactive. Who knows what will come of it. Books are good. My cousins are good. Two goods must make something gooder, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites