Friday, April 19, 2013

Q is for Quick Change



Quick Change is currently # 48 on my flickchart.

I haven't seen this one in a long time.  It is the only movie Bill Murray has co-directed to date.  His performance is incredible.  This comes in the middle of a streak of some of his best work:  Scrooged (#24), What About Bob? (#123), Groundhog Day (#44), Kingpin (#234), and The Man Who Knew Too Little (#174).



==========================================================

I am using my flickchart list and blogging about the highest ranked movie for each letter of the alphabet.  

Click HERE and become my flickchart friend!

Why not jump around the Blogging from A to Z Challenge and find some new blogs to read!

8 comments:

  1. You're shaming me - another one I haven't seen! The only Q movie I can think of that I've actually seen is Quiz Show. Is that one on your list somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only other Qs are:
      Quantum of Solace is #402
      Quiz Show is #474

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I've never heard of this Bill Murray movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be referred to as a "forgotten" gem...

      Delete
  3. Haven't seen it. Have barely heard of it. And I love Murray! Have you seen Cradle Will Rock, basically the origin of all his modern work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not...but a quick Google search seems to suggest I should!!!

      Delete
  4. i have never heard of this one...there is a clown involved so i might be reluctant to watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! Clowns aren't my favorite...but his use here is limited and rather effective.

      Delete

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites