Friday, December 28, 2012

Film Festival Friday, December 28, 2012

I had a longer post prepared for this in my head.  However, the need to clear the driveway every few hours as well as pack for a trip this weekend has cut down on my time!

I also have not watched as many movies as I thought I would this break.  The biggie, however, was seeing Jack Reacher last Saturday with my three cousins (we think the last movie we all saw together was Return of the Jedi in 1983!)

Subbing in for my absent brother was The Armchair Squid.  He missed lunch (which was packed with shared recollections and a whole lot of Reacher talk) but met us at the theater.  He has not read any of the books while the rest of us had.  He claims there was a lot of giggling and chatter among the four of us.

All in all we agreed it was a good movie and Tom Cruise did a fine job.  We are eager for more!!


Currently #90 on my flickchart list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites