Sunday, July 25, 2010

"It was very superficial, my dear Watson, I assure you"



I am a big fan of the original BBC version of The Office, especially the character of Tim played by Martin Freeman. Above is a trailer for Steven Moffat's modernization of Sherlock Holmes, a three-part BBC mini-series simply entitled Sherlock.

According to Wikipedia:

"Sherlock is a British television series created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss. It is a contemporary update of Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories, starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Holmes and Martin Freeman as Dr. Watson.

It was originally commissioned as a 60-minute pilot, which was filmed but never broadcast. Three 90-minute episodes were commissioned, which are scheduled to debut on 25 July 2010 on BBC One and BBC HD."

I am so hoping Comcast On Demand picks this up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there!

whos.amung.us

My Favorites